25 to 36 HP
This is an entry level tractor ideal for small holders and land owners who need to cut grass, harrow or tow trailers.The lightweight range is especially suited to working in small garden areas, but is equally suitable for working in large paddocks, on hilly ground and in tight spaces.
Siena K5.30 & K5.40 AR
Tractors with equal sized wheels, monodirectional, with central articulation. 25 or 36 HP.
The Siena K5.30 | K5.40 AR are best suited to the requirements of the hobby-farmer and the farmer specialising in farming in greenhouses, nurseries, micro-row crops and poultry farming.
Thanks to having equal sized wheels and steering with hydrostatic drive acting on the central articulation, the best qualities of the Siena K5.30 | K5.40 AR is its agility and manoeuvrability.
The Pasquali comes with sleek Italian styling.
The Siena comes with a Kubota engine in 2 sizes: a 25.2 HP three cylinder engine (Siena K5.30) and a 35.6 HP four cylinder engine (Siena K5.40), both with indirect injection and natural aspiration.
Siena 6.30 & 6.40 RS
A classical Italian designed tractor with equal sized wheels, monodirectional, with steering axle. 25 or 36 HP
The Siena K6.30 | K6.40 RS tractors are best suited to the requirements of the hobby-farmer and the farmer specialising in farming in greenhouses, nurseries, micro-row crops and poultry farming.
Compactness, maneuverability and limited weight allow the Siena K6.30 | K6.40 RS to work in complete safety both on flat and uneven, sloping grounds.
Two Kubota engines are available for the Siena: a 25.2 HP three cylinder engine (Siena K6.30) and a 35.6 HP four cylinder engine (Siena K6.40), both with indirect injection and natural aspiration.
Siena K6.40 SDT RS
Tractors with short wheelbase and differentiated wheels, monodirectional, with steering wheels. 35.6 hp
Siena K6.40 SDT RS are new design tractors produced to satisfy the requirements of hobby-farmers and small farms engaged in specialised agriculture, greenhouse, nursery cultivation and greens maintenance.
Compactness, maneuverability and limited weight allow the Siena K6.40 SDT RS to work in complete safety both on flat and uneven, sloping grounds.
MUCH MORE ADVANTAGES:
- 4 cylinder, 35.6 hp Kubota engine liquid cooled with performance, reliability, low noise emission and moderate fuel consumption at the top of the range.
- Large 43 l fuel tank for long working autonomy.
- Oversize rear wheels and short wheelbase give the tractor perfectly balanced traction, grip and agility.
- Reduced turning radius further increased by using standard steering brakes.
- Transmission with OS-Frame oscillating up to 15° to ensure constant stability and traction even on very rough terrain.
- PTO independent from the gearbox and synchronized with forwarding speed with a multi-disc clutch in oil bath and electro-hydraulic control on the dashboard (optional).
- Maximum comfort for the driver with a comfortable driver’s seat and easily operated ergonomic controls.
- Gearbox levers positioned under the steering wheel to allow maximum accessibility to the driver's seat.
- Total operational safety thanks to the low centre of gravity, to the 4WD traction and to the homologated roll-bar with gas springs for an easy lowering and lifting.